Saturday, December 1, 2007

The story of an obnoxious clown


LawrenceMinute0036: the obnoxious clown






LawrenceNotes:
I don't know how it happened but i strayed so far off from my original idea that it scares me. How could it ever turn into this? I guess it just started spiralling out of control. It's a little longer (lengthwise that is) to make up for the past few days of silence. Anyway the vocals were tough on the voice. As a matter of fact you can hear the transition from a relatively clear voice to a very hoarse voice quite well. Kinda made it hard to do. So vocals are pretty terrible. Maybe i'll do 'm again tomorrow. But then again probably not so that's why i'm posting it. Do you understand even vaguely what i'm talking about here? I'm not sure what i'm writing anymore. I'm really tired. I'll go to bed now thank you. Good night.

No comments: